Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,654 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 1964 High School Diary
Some guy wanted to know where I got my bitchen 57 Blue and White Bel Air Chevy
March 4, 1964, Wednesday, Ugly Day – We almost got in a fight about Tijuana. He lies to me. Drove to school. Looked ugly all day because my hair was a mess. Came home did my roots. Than we had … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary Tagged 1957 Chevrolet, 1964, 1964 High School Diary, Beach, Beach Boys, Bel Air Chevy, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Bel Air, Chevy, Jan and Dean, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Sixteen, Southern California, Student, Surf City, Surf Culture in the 60s, Surfer's Rule, United States, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment