- 100th Year Anniversary of The Maybelline Company
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- 21,761 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: August 2014
December 31, 1964, Thursday Wild Open Party for New Years Eve Worked on Senior Play from 9 am to 4 pm, than came home. Lauri called and said the girls would be at my house at 7:30. I was depressed, … Continue reading
December 30, 1964, Wednesday Had my Senior pictures taken with Pearl. Then drove to the beach for old times. It was the last time this year and it made me sad, because it brought back old good and bad memories. … Continue reading
December 29, 1964, Tuesday Well today was it with Nana! She bugged me too much! I finally told her off. I really told her what I thought of her. It was a terrible fight, but I can’t stand to see … Continue reading