- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 35,351 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Jan and Dean
Fabian, Shelley Fabares, Peter Brown, Barbara Eden, Tab Hunter, Susan Hart and James Mitchum in, RIDE THE WILD SURF
August 27,1964, Thursday. Saw Howard with a girl. Stayed all night with Pearl. Couldn’t sleep. Just kept thinking how great it was walking into Denny’s with a boy and ignoring Howard. He kept looking as us but, I didn’t … Continue reading
March 4, 1964, Wednesday, Ugly Day – We almost got in a fight about Tijuana. He lies to me. Drove to school. Looked ugly all day because my hair was a mess. Came home did my roots. Than we had … Continue reading