- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,419 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: got a ticket
December 7, 1964, Monday Nothing much happened. HUH!! I had to go to Court to pay my ticket. I was scared. Pearl and I got to the Court House about 11:30, after driving all over trying to find it … Continue reading
For a family that looks like “The Munsters” it takes a lot of nerve calling Elizabeth Taylor a Fat Pig, in Cleopatra!
November 21, 1964, Saturday. Went to work at Jack’s Ranch Market until 2;00, then went and bought a skirt and blouse to wear, because I was supposed to meet the family to have pictures taken for Granddaddy’s Birthday. On … Continue reading