Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,626 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Saffron Breakfast
It’s a good thing I’m so unpopular, because now I can finally accomplish something
December 5, 1964, Saturday Went to work at Jack’s Ranch Market . I’m getting to hate this job! Tonight was another big night for me! I did absolutely nothing! Pearl and I stayed at her house and listened to … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, Boxing, breaking up, Culver High School, Jacks Ranch Market Culver City CA, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Saffron Breakfast, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, The Littlest Angel Book, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment