Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: sluts
I didn’t know anyone as wild as a Westchester girl, when it came to guys,
June 13, Saturday, Went to wild Westchester Party. Laid in the sun all day. Phil picked me up about 8:00. We all went to a party in Playa Del Rey. It was the worst thing I ever saw. Every girl … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged Beach, breaking up, crop top and hip hugger shorts, Culver City, Culver City California, Culver High School, dating, going steady, makeout parties, making-out, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Playa del Rey Los Angeles, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, sluts, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, teenagers, West Side Surfers, Westchester girls, Westchester High School, wild parties Leave a comment