- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,570 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: making-out
August 8, 1964, Saturday. Went out with Howard and broke my promise to boys. (He’s an Animal) Stayed home all day. Didn’t know if Howard was kidding or not. Didn’t want to go out with him so didn’t plan on … Continue reading
June 17, 1964, Wednesday. Bitchen day, sad night. Sandy Block and I watched them making “Mr. Novack.” It was so tough! We talked to all the MGM guys and they all knew Granddaddy. We went to the costume shop, than … Continue reading
June 13, Saturday, Went to wild Westchester Party. Laid in the sun all day. Phil picked me up about 8:00. We all went to a party in Playa Del Rey. It was the worst thing I ever saw. Every girl … Continue reading
May 27, 1964, Wednesday. Told everyone I hated Dave because he’s such a child. Pam told Donna he likes Jannie his old girlfriend again. I knew he would like her if he saw her at the Saffron party. That’s why … Continue reading
May 26, 1964, Tuesday. I wonder who Byron is going out with. Jack said he would talk to Bryon. He probably won’t even remember me. After school Pearl, Jackie, Maryanne and I went to Santa Monica Library to work … Continue reading