- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,449 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 1964 Surf Films
May 24, 1964, Sunday. Bitchen night, I don’t like Dave anymore. I’m not the only one who’s tired of Dave’s damn personality. Jack said all the guy’s are starting to hate him too. Tonight I modeled at the Car and … Continue reading
February 1, 1964, Bitchen Night! I love him too much, I’m worried. Didn’t do anything all day. In fact I felt sick. I ironed 20 blouses. Picked up my sister Donna and her friends Teri and Linda at Teri’s house … Continue reading