- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,449 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Surf Party
Sorry guy, but wearing black pants, white socks and black shoes at the beach in 1964 was a CHOP ON YOU!!
April 11, 1964, Saturday. Hula Hop. Met darling boy and forgot Howard, so glad I went. Pearl and I went to the beach, we ditched my cousin, Big John because John was wearing black pants, white socks and shoes on … Continue reading
February 1, 1964, Bitchen Night! I love him too much, I’m worried. Didn’t do anything all day. In fact I felt sick. I ironed 20 blouses. Picked up my sister Donna and her friends Teri and Linda at Teri’s house … Continue reading