Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,654 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: assistant principal
Strict rules at Culver City High School in 1964 almost disbanded Saffrons
October 20, 1964, Tuesday. Mr. Scott came to our Saffron meeting. He didn’t disband us, but he said he would if we did anything bad again. We had to have papers taken home to be signed by our parents. … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, assistant principal, Beach, Culver City, Culver City California, Culver High School, dating, diary, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Mr. Scott, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, strict dress code, Surfer's Rule, teenagers, Tiny Nailor's Westchester, Toes in Playa Del Rey, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment