Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Club Night
Narrowing the new crop of Saffron hopefuls down the the cutest girls in school
August 11, 1964, Tuesday. Called Gary’s house and bugged the boys. Sandy and I bought stuff to make the Saffron new member invitations. We went to Jan’s house and I ate over, than had the meeting there. We discussed new … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged Club Night, Culver City, Culver City California, Culver High School, dating, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Prank Calls, Saffron hopefuls, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, Toes in Playa Del Rey, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment
March 10, 1964. Tuesday. Please let me find someone new…not Jewish. Sick day. Saffron Club night. Drove to school. Could hardly talk, my cold is getting worse everyday thanks to Howard. He’s such a bum. “Howard I’m getting to hate … Continue reading