Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: First day of school
First day back at Culver City High School during the Mad Men era
September 15, 1964. Tuesday. Went to parties tonight at UCLA. Byron is still going steady Well, today was the first day of school. It was fun seeing the whole gang and my teachers seem pretty good… After school I … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 57 Chevy, Culver City, Culver City California, dating, First day of school, going steady, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Saffron club night, Saffrons Rule, Senior in High School, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, teenagers, The Marauders Band, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment