- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,038 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Marauders Band
November 27, 1964, Friday. Howard took a girl home, then came back and talked to me Sandy Block and I cruised all over tonight, but we wound up at Tiny Nailor’s in Westchester. At 10:30, we drove by the … Continue reading
September 15, 1964. Tuesday. Went to parties tonight at UCLA. Byron is still going steady Well, today was the first day of school. It was fun seeing the whole gang and my teachers seem pretty good… After school I … Continue reading
August 25, 1964. Tuesday. Went to a TV Premiere. The rabbit got out so we called the SPCA. They said they found one so we went to get it, but it wasn’t ours. It was next door the whole … Continue reading
July 25, 1964. Saturday. Went out with Bob Fortenberry, boring night Angie and I went to the beach all day. First Toes, talked to Brian and Nile’s. They almost raped a girl after we left last night. Howard and I … Continue reading