Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: GI Loan
As a World War ll Vet, my Dad received a GI loan that gave him a lifetime of benefits, before the Maybelline Co sold
November 11, 1964, Wednesday. Veterans Day! 19 years since WWll ended. No school today because of Veterans Day. I slept until noon then did my hair and cleaned the house. Daddy got out of the Veterans Hospital on a … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, Culver City, Culver High School, dating, GI Loan, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, veterans hospital, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School, WWll Leave a comment