- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,160 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: veterans hospital
As a World War ll Vet, my Dad received a GI loan that gave him a lifetime of benefits, before the Maybelline Co sold
November 11, 1964, Wednesday. Veterans Day! 19 years since WWll ended. No school today because of Veterans Day. I slept until noon then did my hair and cleaned the house. Daddy got out of the Veterans Hospital on a … Continue reading
November 9, 1964, Tried out for a play, but I don’t think I want the part Angie’s so two-faced! I’m so mad at her! She told everyone that Pearl and I came to the Saffron Pledge party two weird … Continue reading