Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,652 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Hermosa Beach Fosters
Hermosa Beach 1964, Stones blasting on the radio, Missionaries saving my Soul while I pray to have a guy
October 17, 1964, Saturday. Backwards Dance…ROLLING STONES RELEASE 12 X 15 ALBUM!! Sandy spent the night and left this morning. She’s going to the dance with Montie. I didn’t go. Pearl and I went to Foster’s in Hermosa Beach. … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, Backwards Dance, Culver High School, dating, Hermosa Beach Fosters, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Missionaries, Rolling Stones 12 x 15 album, Saffrons Rule, scared girls, Sharrie Williams, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment