Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: hopeless
It’s hard to believe in the goodness of life when I’m sick so much
August 28, 1964, Friday. Sick again Woke up sick. Guess I’m in for it another two weeks. That means 4 weeks out of my Summer. Hate this Summer, it only brought me unhappiness. No fun, just sad nights. Why couldn’t … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, Culver City, Culver High School, dating, depression, exhausted, hopeless, loneliness, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Playa del Rey Los Angeles, saddness, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Sick, Surfer's Rule, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment