- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,568 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: loneliness
August 28, 1964, Friday. Sick again Woke up sick. Guess I’m in for it another two weeks. That means 4 weeks out of my Summer. Hate this Summer, it only brought me unhappiness. No fun, just sad nights. Why couldn’t … Continue reading
May 26, 1964, Tuesday. I wonder who Byron is going out with. Jack said he would talk to Bryon. He probably won’t even remember me. After school Pearl, Jackie, Maryanne and I went to Santa Monica Library to work … Continue reading