- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,053 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Lana Turner
November 12, 1964, Thursday. Pearl and I saw an ad in the paper about actors wanted and went to an audition. The man seemed very impressed with me. I got all A’s on the test. He could tell I’ve had … Continue reading
Like Lana Turner sitting at the counter at Schwab’s Drugstore, I wanted to be discovered by a Talent Scout in 1964
April 21, 1964, Tuesday. Can’t wait until the weekend. Going out with Dave Kendal… Nothing happened today in school except in Drama. We’re starting a new Drama Club with only ten members. I wasn’t one of the ten and it … Continue reading