Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,652 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Minimum Wage $1.24 an hour
Working for $1.25 an hour only to get a ticket from Cops who want my phone number.
November 7, 1964, Saturday. Forgot to tell you, yesterday my sister Donna left my car radio on all day and after school the battery was dead. The school had to recharge it, but it died when I turned it … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, Culver City, Culver High School, dating, diary, Jacks Ranch Market Culver City CA, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Minimum Wage $1.24 an hour, Police, Saffron Pledge party, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, teenagers, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment