Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,654 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: physical perfection
Weighing and taking my measurements everyday became a habit
July 15, 1964, Wednesday. Losing weight at last. Went to Lauri’s again and laid in the sun until 4:00. I’m really tan and I’m losing so much weight. I’m so sad I lost 2 inches in my bust, but happy … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged Culver City, Culver High School, dating, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, obsessed with my weight, physical perfection, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, taking measurments, United States, weighing myself Leave a comment