Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Pledge rules
Eating raw eggs and stepping on live snails was part of Saffrons pledging, Hell Week
November 17, 1964, Tuesday. Pearl and I were too tired to go to the Saffron meeting, instead, we worked on the school play. The meeting was sickening anyway. They made the Pledge’s eat raw eggs and kill live Snails. … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Little Sisters, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 57 Chevy, Culver City California, Culver High School, dating, dead battery, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Pledge rules, rehearsing the school play, Saffron Hell Week, Saffron pledges, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment