- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,600 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Saffron Hell Week
November 17, 1964, Tuesday. Pearl and I were too tired to go to the Saffron meeting, instead, we worked on the school play. The meeting was sickening anyway. They made the Pledge’s eat raw eggs and kill live Snails. … Continue reading
October 13, 1964, Tuesday. Took Saffron Pledges to Gary’s and Jack’s. After school I came home and went swimming for two hours. Went to a Saffron Meeting at Linda Klein’s and put Pledges in a room with a tape … Continue reading
October 6, 1964, Tuesday. Saw Dave Kendal at Toes. Today I wore my black wig in a new style and this convinced a lot of people it was real. After school, Sandy my sister Donna and her friend Linda … Continue reading
October 1, 1964, Thursday. The Jaketts tried to be halfway friendly today. We couldn’t pledge the girls, Marilyn Collier, President, said, but we did anyway. Marilyn looked so sloppy today, actually everyday, but, today topped it them all. She … Continue reading