Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Walt Disney 1964
Went to the TV Premiere of Marlo Thomas’ “That Girl” and loved it!!!
August 25, 1964. Tuesday. Went to a TV Premiere. The rabbit got out so we called the SPCA. They said they found one so we went to get it, but it wasn’t ours. It was next door the whole … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Little Sisters, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 57 Chevy, Culver City, Culver City California, Culver High School, dating, Hollywood Green Onion, Hollywood Pandora's Box, Marlo Thomas That Girl TV Show, Mary Poppin's, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Playa del Rey Los Angeles, Premiere, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, The Marauders Band, Walt Disney 1964, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School, Woody's Smorgsburger Leave a comment