Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Woody
Guess I must be the only prude in the crowd. Guess that’s why Howard doesn’t like me
February 19, 1964, Wednesday, Scared day. I guess we’re through again. Went to the beach. I still love him. Drove to school. When I got there I got the shock of my life. Bonnie told me Laurie Chudnoff’s dad committed … Continue reading
Posted in diary, memoir Tagged 1964, Culver City, making-out, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Pregnant at 16, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Southern California, Student, West Side Surfers, Woody Leave a comment