- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,713 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: acting career
July 7, 1964, Tuesday. Had my audition at MGM. Today Mom and I went to “Taffy’s” to try on something for the audition. We got a darling dress but we had to rush home and alter it. Mom did it … Continue reading
May 21, 1964, Thursday. Love my Drama Class Laid in the sun again, got burned and I can’t stop itching. Jack called. He was in a terrible mood, didn’t even laugh. He hasn’t even called Sandy Block and tomorrow is … Continue reading
May 14, 1964, Thursday. Dave finally called. Got home after school, looked ugly. My face is all broken out. Got dressed to go for my audition, but, Mommy didn’t come home, she was at Jean Williams, who just came home … Continue reading