- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 35,005 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Audition
July 7, 1964, Tuesday. Had my audition at MGM. Today Mom and I went to “Taffy’s” to try on something for the audition. We got a darling dress but we had to rush home and alter it. Mom did it … Continue reading
July 6, 1964, Monday. The Beatles movie, Hard Day’s Night was released today…Mrs. Launderville may not let us go to the audition at MGM. Went to school to practice the scene from Our Town, with Mike. Mrs. Launderville was very … Continue reading
June 22, 1964 Monday. Summer School UGGG! Was so sick this morning, but forced myself to get dressed and go to Summer School. I felt sick when I got there. Then after school Sandy, Dianne and I drove to Toes. … Continue reading
May 13, 1964, Wednesday. Got an audition with Jean Louis Sandy Block said Dave was going to ask me out for Saturday and we’re doubling with her and Jack. But he hasn’t even called. I wonder what’s wrong with him. … Continue reading