Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: blemishes
Standing at the crossroads…Will it be a Career or Love.
May 14, 1964, Thursday. Dave finally called. Got home after school, looked ugly. My face is all broken out. Got dressed to go for my audition, but, Mommy didn’t come home, she was at Jean Williams, who just came home … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, REALITY BLOG Tagged 1964, acting career, auditioning, being in love, blemishes, crossroads, Culver City, Culver High School, dating, going steady, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Patricia Stevens Modeling School, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, teenagers, United States, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment