Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: babysitting
It was a CHOP to be seen at the drive-in without a date
August 20, 1964. Thursday. Went to the drive-in with Sandy and the kids. Stayed home all day and did my hair. Tonight Sandy Block and I took Billee and Preston to the drive-in and saw Bikini Beach and You People. … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Little Sisters, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1957 Chevrolet, 1964, babysitting, Beach, breaking up, Culver City, Culver City California, Culver High School, dating, drive-in, going steady, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, movie Bikini Beach, movie You People, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, Toes in Playa Del Rey, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment