- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,160 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: drive-in
August 20, 1964. Thursday. Went to the drive-in with Sandy and the kids. Stayed home all day and did my hair. Tonight Sandy Block and I took Billee and Preston to the drive-in and saw Bikini Beach and You People. … Continue reading
August 18, 1964, Tuesday. Went out with Rick Took the kids to Toes. When I got thee all the guys were there. Even Howard. He’s growing a beard. Everyone was telling me that Rick liked me. I met him. He’s … Continue reading
January 25, 1964 Saturday, Bitchen night. Went out to lunch with Lauri at Truman’s in Westwood. Howard picked me up at 7:00. Went to the Drive-in and saw Under the Yum Yum Tree. It was so funny. I just loved … Continue reading