- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,501 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: car problems
April 29, 1964, Wednesday, I’m getting so fat! (I can’t understand my appetite.) I wish Dave would ask me to go Steady so I could ask him to the Prom. The T. Bird wouldn’t start so mom had to use … Continue reading
March 27, 1964, Friday. Glad to get home. Well I’m sick again. Didn’t sleep all night. Woke up sick and in a daze. Had to fix breakfast. Couldn’t eat. Wanted to go home, but didn’t think I could drive. I … Continue reading