- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,714 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 1960 T-Bird
July 20, 1964, Monday. Saw Byron’s car at the beach, but didn’t get to see him. The Pool Men started our Pool today!!! Drove the T-Bird to pick up Sandy and go to Toes, Jack was there and it was … Continue reading
April 29, 1964, Wednesday, I’m getting so fat! (I can’t understand my appetite.) I wish Dave would ask me to go Steady so I could ask him to the Prom. The T. Bird wouldn’t start so mom had to use … Continue reading
March 5, 1964, Thursday. Preston’s fourth Birthday. Wish Howard would call. I want to be with him every minute. Press is four today. He got a wagon and some other toys. Mom had to take me to school, in the … Continue reading