- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,022 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Crestline CA
March 27, 1964, Friday. Glad to get home. Well I’m sick again. Didn’t sleep all night. Woke up sick and in a daze. Had to fix breakfast. Couldn’t eat. Wanted to go home, but didn’t think I could drive. I … Continue reading
The Beatles – I saw Her Standing There….. Looking too perfect, intimidated boys and left me standing there alone.
March 25,1964, Wednesday. Pretty much fun t get away. (Howard gets his car back today.) Got off about 10:00. Got to Crestline about 1:00. We stopped to get antifreeze in the car and eat. Everyone named me Barbie Doll, because … Continue reading
March 24, 1964. Tuesday. Donna’s 15th Birthday. Saffrons going to Crestline. Well, we didn’t go. But was glad cause I wasn’t ready to go anyway. Took all my Capris and blouses to be cleaned yesterday and couldn’t pick them up … Continue reading
March 23, 1964, Monday. Busy Day. Leaving for Crestline Tomorrow. Mom and Dad came home last night. They had a great time on their trip to San Francisco, but, Dad looked sick. Rained all day. Had my car radio fixed … Continue reading