- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,299 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Easter Week
May 2, 1964, Saturday. Worst day of my life. Went to the Mountains! Woke up at 7:00, Dad pulled me out of bed. He was going to make me go to the Mountains! We fought for two hours. He said … Continue reading
March 27, 1964, Friday. Glad to get home. Well I’m sick again. Didn’t sleep all night. Woke up sick and in a daze. Had to fix breakfast. Couldn’t eat. Wanted to go home, but didn’t think I could drive. I … Continue reading
March 12, 1964, Thursday. Rainy day. Think Howard and I are going to get in a fight tomorrow. Marilyn drove to school. Started to rain. Talked about the Hula Hop and who we’re inviting. I’m taking Howard. That’s on Saturday. … Continue reading