- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,475 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Centinela Drive-In
August 3, 1964, Monday. Crime Doesn’t Pay! Laid in the sun all day. Then Dianne, Pearl, my sister Donna and her friend Linda K. and I decided to go to the drive-in. But,three of us were going to get in … Continue reading
April 18, 1964, Saturday. Dave K. doesn’t have the class Howard has. I still like Howard. Lauri saw Howard a a dance and said he looked sad. Had to get up early to go to Patricia Stevens Modeling School. I … Continue reading