Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,654 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: ciggarettes
Saffron Hell Week, Pledges had to beg UCLA Fraternities for cigarettes
October 13, 1964, Tuesday. Took Saffron Pledges to Gary’s and Jack’s. After school I came home and went swimming for two hours. Went to a Saffron Meeting at Linda Klein’s and put Pledges in a room with a tape … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Little Sisters, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, Beach, ciggarettes, Culver High School, dating, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Playa del Rey Los Angeles, Saffron Hell Week, Saffron pledges, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, the trees in Playa del Rey, Tiny Nailor's Westchester, Toes in Playa Del Rey, Westchester High School 2 Comments