- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,735 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: competitive elitist girls club
October 4, 1964, Sunday Laid out in the sun, it was 97 degrees. Tried to get my face tan. Sandy Block came by and we took my sister Donna and her friend Teri to the beach with us. Sandy … Continue reading
September 30, 1964, Wednesday. All the new girls ate lunch with the Saffrons. The Jaketts were so mad they wouldn’t even talk to us. We got the dirtiest looks and comments. They called us underhanded and said it wasn’t … Continue reading