- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,431 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: black wig
October 7, 1964, Wednesday. Went crazy and called Jack… World Series starts today. It’s getting better everyday. Kid’s at school are even taking bets to see how long I can last wearing this black wig. People are getting used … Continue reading
October 5, 1964, Monday. Wore black wig to school People almost died, some liked it, some didn’t. I told them I cut my hair and they wouldn’t believe it, especially Lauri, Bonnie, Angie and Vicky, so by the end … Continue reading
October 4, 1964, Sunday Laid out in the sun, it was 97 degrees. Tried to get my face tan. Sandy Block came by and we took my sister Donna and her friend Teri to the beach with us. Sandy … Continue reading