Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Compulsive overeating
Binge Eating was the way I coped after breaking up with my boyfriend
May 26, 1964, Tuesday. I wonder who Byron is going out with. Jack said he would talk to Bryon. He probably won’t even remember me. After school Pearl, Jackie, Maryanne and I went to Santa Monica Library to work … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir Tagged 1957 Chevrolet, 1964, all you can eat, Beach, binge eating, breaking up, Compulsive overeating, Culver City, Culver High School, dating, emotional eating, going steady, loneliness, making-out, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Playa del Rey Los Angeles, saddness, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, teenagers, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment