- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,040 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: cosmetics
Patricia Stevens Modeling School set me on a course to Physical Fitness, Check out this amazing Makeup trick I learned.
April 30, 1964, Thursday. After school I came home and started doing History. Dave K. called, we talked about a half hour about tomorrow. I had to hang up because Donna and I were leaving for Patricia Stevens Modeling School. … Continue reading
Every girl I knew carried Maybelline Black Liquid-Eyeliner in her purse and wanted to look like Jean Shrimpton in 1964.
March 2, 1964, Monday, Told everyone I’m going with Howard. Ugly windy day. Drove to school. It rained last night. It was so windy my hair blew apart as soon as I got out of the car. Latest news is … Continue reading
January 1, 1964, Wednesday Today was a mess. My 8 year old sister Billee woke me up to watch the Rose Parade. I had the most horrible New Years Ever…..I had to stay home with my 3 and a half … Continue reading