Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,652 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Dandy-Lyons
Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
December 30, 1964, Wednesday Had my Senior pictures taken with Pearl. Then drove to the beach for old times. It was the last time this year and it made me sad, because it brought back old good and bad memories. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, Beach, Bullocks Wilshire, Culver City, Culver High School, Dandy-Lyons, dating, going steady, Home Sweet Homicide play, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, New Years Eve party, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment