- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 23,792 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Home Sweet Homicide play
December 30, 1964, Wednesday Had my Senior pictures taken with Pearl. Then drove to the beach for old times. It was the last time this year and it made me sad, because it brought back old good and bad memories. … Continue reading
December 2, 1964, Wednesday I worked of the Senior Play, Home Sweet Homicide after school, then went to Pearls to stay all night, because the play is on TV! We ate dinner and went to bed at 10:00, then … Continue reading
November 25, 1964, Wednesday Rehearsed the Senior Play, Home Sweet Homicide, then Sandy, Dianne and I went shopping for red skirts, but couldn’t find any so just went home. Sandy went to the show, but I stayed home. Pearl … Continue reading
November 16, 1964, Monday. Took test on the book I read, “The Status Seekers,” It was pretty easy. After school we worked on the play, “Home Sweet Homicide.” I took Pearl home after rehearsal. My dad’s cousin, Bill Stroh, … Continue reading
November 13, 1964, Friday. Pearl and I babysat for my little sister Billee and my brother, Preston. We decided not to go anywhere, because, we’re tired of just driving around looking for boys and it was too cold to … Continue reading