- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,591 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Drive-in theater
October 8, 1964, Jack didn’t call. Talked about Jack all day with Sandy. She was going to come over and talk to him when he calls, but she had to go to work. He didn’t call anyway, so Pearl … Continue reading
May 16, 1964, Saturday. Bitchen day and night and DAVE. Went to the audition with Jean Louis. I was so scared….. He’s a great man. I read a cold script. He said I would be a Star someday. Said I … Continue reading