Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,652 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Peter Pan
It was the girls who forced the Lost Boys to leave Wonderland and grow up
October 8, 1964, Jack didn’t call. Talked about Jack all day with Sandy. She was going to come over and talk to him when he calls, but she had to go to work. He didn’t call anyway, so Pearl … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 57 Chevy, Culver High School, dating, Drive-in theater, girls cruising guys, guys drinking, Lost Boys, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Peter Pan, Playa del Rey Los Angeles, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, Toes in Playa Del Rey, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School, Wonderland Leave a comment