- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,713 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Granddaddy
July 31, 1964, Friday. Ernie got I an accident Washed my hair and laid in the sun, than to my surprise Ernie called. He just got in town and asked me out. I said OK because we are such good … Continue reading
My mother got hysterical when she found out her 75 year old father ran off and Married a woman, she knew nothing about
June 7, 1964, Monday. It’s true, Granddaddy eloped and got Married. Lauri slept over last night, but left in the morning. Well, it’s true, Granddaddy married some Lady named Mary. I can’t believe it’s true. How he could be so … Continue reading