- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,009 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: grieving the loss of a grandmother
July 31, 1964, Friday. Ernie got I an accident Washed my hair and laid in the sun, than to my surprise Ernie called. He just got in town and asked me out. I said OK because we are such good … Continue reading