- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 35,351 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Mayme
October 5, 1964, Monday. Wore black wig to school People almost died, some liked it, some didn’t. I told them I cut my hair and they wouldn’t believe it, especially Lauri, Bonnie, Angie and Vicky, so by the end … Continue reading
July 31, 1964, Friday. Ernie got I an accident Washed my hair and laid in the sun, than to my surprise Ernie called. He just got in town and asked me out. I said OK because we are such good … Continue reading
A year ago tonight at 8:00 my Mayme died. It was the saddest day of my life…I didn’t want to live without her.
March 9, 1964, Monday. Mayme (my grandmother,) and I were so close. I’ve dreaded this day. She died a year ago. Sad day. Had Laryngitis so bad I couldn’t talk all day. Everyone knew I got it from Howard. We … Continue reading