- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 35,596 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Life on life’s terms
March 28, 1964, Saturday, Sad Day. Sick Well I’m sick again. Can hardly believe it. I’m so depressed. I feel like there’s nothing to live for. As soon as I’m well I’m sick again. We got some terrible news from … Continue reading