- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,475 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Chicago
March 28, 1964, Saturday, Sad Day. Sick Well I’m sick again. Can hardly believe it. I’m so depressed. I feel like there’s nothing to live for. As soon as I’m well I’m sick again. We got some terrible news from … Continue reading
So all night we drove on the freeway and listened to the radio and talked about what it was like being in the Marines.
February 22, 1964, Saturday, Wasted day and night. Miss Howard. Mad day. Drove to the beach with Bonnie. Saw Bryan on his motorcycle. He wouldn’t take me for a ride. Howard wasn’t there. In fact no one good was there. … Continue reading