Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Loretta Young quote
A Charming Woman is a Busy Woman…Loretta Young
December 3, 1964, Thursday I just worked on the Senior play, Home Sweet Homicide all afternoon, then went shopping with Pearl and her Mom. When I came home Sal Romero called, he’s starting to bug me. I don’t want … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, busy woman, charming woman, Culver High School, dating, diary, going steady, Loretta Young quote, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, West Side Surfers Leave a comment